Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting Started

The idea for this blog sprung from a spirited chat I was having with a close friend, who is a libertarian, and myself who I believe falls in the moderate part of the spectrum. We went back and forth and I thought that our conversation is worth remembering and worth exploring further.

My goals for the blog:
- To explore issues with differing viewpoints in a point counter-point way to encourage critical thinking and exploration of thought, while also leaving reliable citations so readers can reasonably make up their own mind, or at least be more enlightened on the issue.
- To get myself to start writing more.

What I ask of you:
- Let me know what issues you would like to see explored.
- Let me know what issues you would like to explore with me.

So please read through and let me know what you think.

No comments: